Client: Port st. John
- Extension of Rodney Marginal Wharf to Pier 1 to berth vessels up to the New Panamax size classification (up to 366 m long and 49 m width).
- Deepening and widening of the main channel to facilitate access for larger vessels.
- Addition of two new on-dock tracks combined with existing trackage to provide increased rail capacity.
- Improvements to the existing terminal access road and container yard to improve truck flow and increase operational efficiency.
Project Highlights Include the supply and install of:
- Supply and installed approx. 1,400 meters of 1.219 mm diameter pipe piles.
- Supplied and installed approx. 820 meters of AZ26 steel sheet piling.
- Supplied and installed 1,700 cubic meters of tremie concrete.
- Supplied and installed 470 cubic meters of cast-in-place concrete.
- Supplied and installed 20 precast concrete deck panels.
- Supplied and installed 375 square meters of CIP deck concrete.
- Suppled and installed 100T and 200T bollards.
- Suppled, installed and removed 195 square meters of EFCO concrete deck formwork.
- Installed three temporary fender panels on adjacent concrete caisson.
- Installed five temporary blasting mat fenders on fender pile structure.