Vale Newfoundland and Labrador currently operates an open pit mine and a concentrator plant at Voisey’s Bay. Voisey’s Bay is located in Canada, on the north coast of Labrador, approximately 350 km north of Goose Bay and 35 km south of Nain. Vale is expanding it’s operations to include two underground mines, Reid Brook (RB and Eastern Deeps (ED). The expansion of the min is being conducted under the Voisey’s Bay Mine Expansion Project.
As a part of that expansion, this project requires the contractor to provide the detailed design, supply and assembly of two Fuel Pumphouses. The pumphouses are to be pre-assembled and shipped to site as modules.
- Structural / Architectural Design and Fabrication
- Fire Protection Design and Fabrication
- Piping Design and Fabrication
- Electrical / Controls Design and Fabrication
- Building moduleraziation
- Transportation & lifting of oversized loads