Pennecon Technical Services was contracted to remove four refrigeration compressors and the associated electrical equipment and to install five new Refrigeration Compressors and associated electrical equipment complete with a thermography survey at Icewater Seafoods located in Arnolds Cove, NL.
Project Highlights include:
- Design Electrical System requirements including Power Panel, Protection Devices, cable sizing and grounding.
- Procurement of materials.
- Installation of five (5) Refrigeration Compressors
- Installation of Condenser System, Ammonia System and Water Pump System Electrical components.
- Capitalizing on use of other services offered by Pennecon Technical Services – Electric Circuit Breaker repair and certification, main switch board servicing and testing, high voltage transformer replacement and thermography (IR) survey.
Completed on time and under budget.