Client: Public Services and Procurement Canada
Status: 93% complete
The Multi-Million Dollar Project Highlights Include:
- Design, installation and removal of two 70m long cofferdams.
- Design, installation and operation of a temporary water gate system.
- Design, installation and operation of a temporary water treatment plant capable of handling 1,200 gpm and a holding capacity of 1,000,000 liters.
- Demolition and removal of 1,800 cubic meter concrete dam with two winch operated stoplog sluices.
- Installation, testing and commissioning of a 3,200 cubic meter concrete dam and gate system.
- Removal and reinstallation of a 100 year old stacked stone wall.
- Site remediation and landscaping of 4,200 square meters of Federal Park within a Parks Canada National Historic Site.